Part-time Box Office Staff
Under the supervision of the Box Office Manager, the Box Office Staff are primarily responsible for ticket sales via phone, online and at the window for our Season performances, along with handling various payment types, seating shows and maintaining enthusiasm and being pleasant while communicating with our patrons, groups and production staff.
There are two part-time positions available.
Employment for the 2018 Season will run June through mid-October.
Box Office Staff Qualifications:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, Electronic Databases & Office Technology
- Abilty to handle a fast paced environment and practice good time management
- Organized and Meticulous
- Personal Responsibility & Integrity
- Knowledge in cash management practices
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Positive, Professional Attitude
For more information or to submit your resume, please email: Carey Toth, Box Office Manager.
Internships Available for theater tech and marketing. Send inquiries to Patty Carnevali for details.
Mountain Playhouse is always seeking volunteers for ushering, snack bar, promotions and a variety of other duties. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!