The show must go on…but first, it takes a lot of work! Just like any nonprofit organization, the Mountain Playhouse to-do list is long and resources are limited. All year long, we are busy working behind the scenes to raise funds, promote and plan. We need your help! Join our core group of volunteers to help raise the curtain on another great season of live entertainment.
A Sampling of Volunteer Opportunities:
- STAGE HELP: Moving sets and props, helping with costume changes, or running lights as part of a show’s Run Crew.
- TRANSPORTATION: Transporting company members to / from the Johnstown Train Station or the Pittsburgh International Airport.
- ADMIN: Helping with office tasks
- EVENT PLANNING: Assisting with fundraising events or spearheading fundraising activities
- CLEANING/ORGANIZING: Assisting with the annual costume ‘clean out.’
- GRASS ROOTS PROMOTIONS: Distributing posters and brochures to promote the 2016 Season
To show your support for the Mountain Playhouse by volunteering, please contact email@example.com.
Organizations welcome! May Qualify for Service Hours.
Ask about the perks volunteers earn and how fun volunteering can be!